A migraine is often confused as headaches, but it much severe than that. The person having a migraine attack usually experience hammering pain, nausea, insensitivity to light and sound. This can be a very stressful experience but can be eased with some natural home remedies.
1) Avoid foods triggering the migraine: Some people suffer from migraine attacks after consuming food articles that are very cold like ice-creams, cold drinks and hence should be avoided.
2) Lavender Oil: Inhaling lavender oil during migraine attack can sooth the pain much faster. If comfortable, you can also apply some diluted lavender oil on temples directly.
3) Acupressure: You can use your fingertips to put pressure on acupressure points to release migraine tension.
4) Fewer few: Fewer few is an herbal remedy used from ancient times to reduce migraine pain. It is a flowering herb that looks similar to daisy flower
5) Peppermint oil: The menthol in peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea, migraine pain, and light sensitivity. Studies show that it can also help a migraine from coming and is more effective than other essential oils.
6) Ginger: Ginger is a natural remedy on nausea and can also help in migraine pain. Ginger can be consumed raw or in powdered form and can also be used in tea as a pain reliever.
7) Cannabidiol Oil: Often known as cbd oil when used in vaporized form can help to reduce the migraine pain very fast. Get the best cbd oil for pain from the market to help you with this stressful experience.
8) Breathing exercise and meditation: Yoga, breathing exercise and meditation is proven to be helpful for overall fitness and stress-free life. Sign up for some courses where you can learn these techniques to keep the migraine pain at bay.
9) Add magnesium to diet: Studies show that lack of magnesium in the body can lead to headaches, adding magnesium-rich foods like almonds, sunflower seeds, and cashews can help reduce the migraine headaches.
10) Massage: Body massage is an ancient method to calm your mind and relax your body. Frequent massage can help to reduce stress, improve sleep quality and hence can reduce migraine pain.Read More